See below for the availability of our self catering holiday cottages near Whitby. We are on a rural farm near Whitby.
SHORT BOOKINGS ARE NOW AVAILABLE – PLEASE CONTACT US BEFORE BOOKING FOR DETAILS AND PRICES. START DATES CAN VARY.
10% REDUCTION FOR 2-PERSON ONLY BOOKINGS.
BOOKINGS REQUIRE A NON-RETURNABLE DEPOSIT OF £50.
DETAILS OF DIRECTIONS WILL BE SENT TO YOU VIA EMAIL.
TOWELS AND TEA TOWELS INCLUDED IN THE PRICE!
2020 prices have been kept to 2018 prices below!!
LOW SEASON = £325 pw
w/c 29th February to w/c 21st March inclusive
w/c 18th April to 28th April inclusive
w/c 9th May to w/c 16th May inclusive
w/c 30th May
w/c 3rd October and w/c 10th October
w/c 7th November to w/c 21st November
MID SEASON = £450 pw
w/c 28th March to w/c 11th April inclusive
w/c 2nd May
w/c 6th June to w/c 11th July inclusive
w/c 5th September to w/c 26th September inclusive
w/c 17th October to w/c 31st October inclusive
HIGH SEASON = £550 pw
w/c 23th May
w/c 18th July to w/c 26th August inclusive
- WiFi available.
- Pet free.
- You can visit Robin Hood’s Bay nearby
- Ample free parking
- Have a drink in the nearby local pub within walking distance
- Or, visit the local restaurant
- Enjoy the beautiful sea views
- Visit the fishing port of Whitby North Yorkshire
- Use as a base for a Yorkshire fishing holiday
- Visit Whitby Abbey
- Use as a base for a Yorkshire golf holiday
- Use as a base for a Yorkshire horse riding holiday
- Use to stay self catering during Whitby Dracula Goth Weekend